Sat 11/3- Sun 11/4
Join DL21C getting out the vote in the final hours of the campaign! Virginia matters more than ever, with the White House and a crucial Senate seat on the line. With Politico calling Fairfax County “key to any candidate’s victory,” a visit from you might be all it takes to push undecided voters firmly into the Barack Obama/Tim Kaine camp!
(Link to Politico story on “Is Virginia Going Purple?”: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81829.html?hp=f1)
- Meet at 32nd Street (between 7th & 8th Avenues- next to Penn Station) at 6:15 am on Saturday. Bus will depart at 6:30 am SHARP!
- Arrive in Fairfax, VA at approx. 11:30am and spend the afternoon canvassing.
- Unwind over dinner and drinks on Saturday night.
- Campaign all day Sunday, depart Fairfax at 5pm and return to NYC at approx. 10pm.
The cost of the trip will be $80 (pay via PayPal below) and includes:
- roundtrip coach bus transportation
- accommodations at a local hotel
- two full days of work with Obama field offices
- breakfast on the outbound drive, and pizza, beverages, and fun on the way back
- and of course, our DL21C tradition.....a special pub night get together on Saturday night!!!
Prior campaign experience not required! If you or any of your friends are nervous about joining, DL21C makes it easy and fun. We take care of the transportation, hotels, party planning and arrange an itinerary with the campaign so you get the maximum amount of payoff for your time. Our road trip captains will also be on hand to provide background on important issues and talking points that will resonate with the undecided voters we are trying to reach there.
Please email email@example.com to save your spot on the bus or if you have any questions about the trip.
See you on the campaign trail!!!
Please reserve your seat via PayPal !
Update: the bus is full but email firstname.lastname@example.org to be on the waitlist!