Democratic Leadership for the 21st Century is an independent organization of young, progressive New Yorkers. Since 1993, DL21C has been dedicated to increasing the political awareness and participation of a new generation of New Yorkers. DL21C is the premier political group for young people in New York and serves as a model for grassroots organizing nationwide.
Membership is $50/year and gets you into our events free.
Local Political News
- Cuomo touts proposal for 'hybrid' prisons for young offenders, tours Greene County facility
- Despite saturation, casinos keep popping up
- Spotlight on Capitol coverage
- Former Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos, son indicted on 6 criminal counts
- A political survivor under investigation
- Pataki joins a crowded pack
- Patients, medical groups call on Albany to limit 'fail first' insurance policies
- JCOPE's new guidelines: You might be a lobbyist if ...
- OPWDD settles $2.15 million lawsuit over resident death
- Assembly OKs single-payer bill