Democratic Leadership for the 21st Century is an independent organization of young, progressive New Yorkers. Since 1993, DL21C has been dedicated to increasing the political awareness and participation of a new generation of New Yorkers. DL21C is the premier political group for young people in New York and serves as a model for grassroots organizing nationwide.
Membership is $50/year and gets you into our events free.
Local Political News
- In End of Session 'Scorecard,' Plenty for Next Year's Albany Agenda
- Cuomo blasts Education Department over what he says is their failure to police transgender issues in schools
- Episcopalians elect 1st black leader
- Session ends on whimper rather than a bang, especially on education issues
- New York's legislative session heads for history book
- Critics blast PSC on telecom analysis
- Confederate flag debate recalled
- Manhunt, Legislature on 'New York Now'
- NYPD launches new community policing plans